The Rabindranath Tagore Centre For Human Values has been launched as a Registered Society under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961, supported by Ambuja Neotia, with the following key objectives:
- To sustain, enrich and carry forward the three-decades-long work already done at IIMC, Kolkata for integrating 'human values', with particular attention to indigenous Indian Culture, into educational institutions and organizations of various types.
- To offer periodic intensive intellectual-cum-experiential Workshops on 'Human Values and Indian Ethos' to the members of Ambuja Neotia, Ambuja group outfits and other external organizations, including educational institutions.
- To groom a small band of young graduates who are sincerely committed to 'human values' and Indian Ethos as a Mission for themselves, Motherland and the world. They would comprise the next-generation torch-bearers of the 'human values' movement.
- Executive Development Programmes (EDPs) on Human Values
- Two Year Master Degree Programme : Master of Arts in Values, Ethics and Indian Culture (under the aegis of Netaji Subhas Open University)
- Research, Publication and Cultural Programmes
- Mr. Harshavardhan Neotia, President
- Prof. S.K. Chakraborty, Mentor-Emeritus
- Prof. Bidyut Kr. Sarkar, Secretary
- Dr Subir Chowdhury, Former Director, IIMC
- Mr. Vikash Jaju, Treasurer
- Dr. Pradip Bhattacharya, IAS(Retd.), Member
- Mr. P. J. Agrawal, Member
- Mr. P. Sandeep, Member
- Mr. Bikram Banerjee, Member
- Dr. Debangshu Chakraborty, Member